Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hi Amanda,

I did terrible this weekend as well. My friend was in town, and I tried by eating salads and stuff, but we drank at night, and ate a lot of junk food. I have been doing well today though, and hopefully I will still lose on Wednesday.

We should just both be so good for the rest of the week! I am going to go for a run tomorrow for sure. Tonight, I am going to the ball game (I think I might just have 1 hotdog there for dinner and call it 7 points), so I will do some crunches and planks when I come home.

It is a new, fresh week, and I know that we can do it! Great job on the workout, I agree, being sore is a good sign!

Have you ever seen the Lady Gaga/Beyonce Telephone music video? It is awesome! It makes we want to lose weight bc they are so sassy and hot in that video! ha ha

We are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment