Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi Amanda!

Sorry I have not posted in forever. So I weighed in on Wednesday and I was back up, to 166.2 :-( Today marks the one year mark to my wedding, so I need to start losing!

Today I ate:

1 Kashi Pumpkin Spice Granola Bar (You are right, those are so good!)
1 Michelinas Lasagna frozen meal
1 bowl of chicken noodle soup from panera

I am going to eat a salad with chicken for dinner. I have never tried the lighter peanut butter before, but I will avoid it now! Have you ever tried almond butter? I have not but have heard of people using that.

I am going to join a gym this week near my house, bc I have not been exercising enough!

Yes, definitely catch up on the Jillian show. How did your weigh in go this week? I have not told Kel about the blog yet. We should probably tell her so that she does not get upset. Maybe after she comes back from her honeymoon though, I know she is leaving tomorrow (I am so jealous!) So are you and Chris definitely doing the Biggest Loser Ranch thing this year? If so, when will you go?

I don't think I am coming this summer bc I don't have a job yet, so limited moolah. I totally was thinking that we need to work out together at some point though! I can't wait to see you again at Lady Gaga! That is going to be epic!

Love,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment