Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Good Couple of Days

So I weighed in this morning and I weighed-in at 173.5- So I'm up .2- Oh well!

I had a couple of good days- I find if I keep myself busier during the night I don't eat as much! I was going to work out tonight, but being in my classroom at 100 degrees all day made me feel like crap by the time I got home- I was so lethargic, I could hardly pick up Lily, so I didn't go to the gym- I went out and ran some much-needed errands though.

Tomorrow I start fresh again. I am going to try and hit up yoga tomorrow night at the gym if I can drag myself there after what they are calling "the hottest day of the year so far!"

Hope you are having a good week- did you lose weight this morning when you weighed-in?

Cheers!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment