Monday, May 31, 2010

Ugh Weekend

Hey Kel-

I had a pissy weekend. I tried really hard, but I lost it last night and had two hotdogs- AND a cheeseburger. It will take forever for me to write what I had this weekend, so I'm just going to say I DIDN'T do good. I am starting fresh for tomorrow though- I already stopped at Chick Fil A to get a salad for lunch tomorrow. It comes with croutons and sunflower seeds, but I think I won't put those on.

How was your weekend? I'm not exercising tomorrow, but I am going to exercise hard core on Wednesday again with some Circuit Cardio and Line Dancing. Do you know that I was sore for like 4 days after that class? I figure that's a GOOD sign.

well----hope your weekend was better than mine! I'll have to kick my own ass tomorrow to lose weight by Wednesday morning.

Chao!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment