Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi Amanda,

I can't believe that you teach in 100 degrees! Isn't that illegal or something? ha ha...it should be! It's okay that you gained, it's a new week, you can do it! Yoga sounds delish! I love yoga and pilates! Have you ever tried pilates?

So I lost on Wednesday when I weighed in, I was 162.6. I really did not do that well during the week, I am almost afraid I am just losing more muscle mass, bc of how poorly I ate on the weekend bc my friend was in town. I need to start to lift again. Maybe I can get Chris to go for a long walk with me tonight!

Today I have eaten:

1- 6 point portion of homemade mac and cheese
2- Kashi oatmeal and dark chocolate chip cookies
.5 points worth of jiffy kettle corn flavor popcorn

I am going to be good this weekend!! I would say try, but Jillian says that is planning to fail, ha ha. Did you see her new show this week? I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Biggest Loser, but good. I can't believe that Michael won, btw, good for him! I am so glad Koli was knocked off his high horse, ha ha. He did still win a lot of cash though!

Hope you are doing great!!!!!

Love,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment