Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi!!!

Hi Amanda!!!!!!!!!!

I think you have been doing well eating wise!!! Great job on the exercise too, that is two days in a row! It is great that you are doing both strength training and cardio. I am sure you will be whipping through the strength training in no time.

Today I had this to eat:

1 "you pick two" from Panera with the Greek salad with the dressing on the side and the chicken noodle soup. I also had 1/2 of the roll that comes with the soup and a 2 bites of a toffee cookie.

A vanilla cone from McDonalds

2 Kashi TLC Cherry Dark Chocolate Bars

1 Bag Jolly Time Popcorn Butter Flavor - the high fiber one

Grille Snapper with no butter, but a bit of olive oil in with veggies

1 Piece of bread

Side Salad with the dressing on the side.


I did not calculate exact points, I am looking for my weight watchers book and points calculator. Hopefully I will find them tomorrow. I went over, but at least I am eating much better than I have been! It is a start.

I did not exercise :-( I did do some heavy duty cleaning though, I think I burned some doing that!

Keep up the great work girl, I LOVE that we are doing this!!! Have a great day!

Love,

Kel

1 comment:

  1. God---- I love Panera. Careful with the Greek Salad. I found out that the put approximately 5 points worth of feta cheese on that salad. I ask for the cheese on the side too or I get the best salad point-wise. The fuji apple chicken salad. Even if you get the dressing ON it it's only 4 points for a 1/2 portion total. With a cup of chicken noodle or a cup of black bean the whole meal is 6 points.

    ReplyDelete