Friday, May 28, 2010

Yo yo yo,

Today I had an okay day again. Actually, lunch was not great, but I did try and did fine the rest of the day!

This is what I had:

1 Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Bar
1 Jolly Time Butter Flavor Popcorn Bag
1 Chicken Salad Sandwich on wheat bread (I regretted this one!)
1 snow cone with poprocks on it (I also regretted this)
3 mangos
1 BBQ chicken salad from Chilis with the dressing on the side

For exercise, I went swimming. I need to do something more intense soon though. Which will probably happen Tuesday since I have a friend coming in from out of town to stay with me this weekend. This weekend is going to be tough with my friend here, I am going to try to stay on track though. We are going drinking one night, but maybe I will just have 1 drink.

Talk to you later girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment