Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

Okay so I had an ALRIGHT day-

Breakfast- 1 Chexmix turtle granola bar- 2 points
mid morning- pack of twizzlers- 4 points
Lunch- Olive Garden salad (2 servings) 1 bowl chicken soup and 1 bowl minestrone- 10
1 breadstick from Olive Garden- 3 points
Dinner- One Bowl of Ramen Noodle soup w/ 3 ritz crackers- 3 points
Drinks- Stupid me... I had a coke AND a can of Sprite- I need to get the soda out of my house- 6 points total! (dumb,dumb, dumb)

That makes my total = 28 points- I had to use 2 of my weekly points....

I actually did exercise today because I walked all over Sesame Place with Lily and my aunt and I'd guess I walked at least 3 miles... but that wasn't high intensity. I am really sore from that cardio weight circuit I did last night- I'm going to do that every Wednesday- I was literally worn out after 1 rotation-

No comments:

Post a Comment